History and USA channel

Added sling tv this morning and these channel were missing.Is there anyway or links to add as custom channels?

toplad.

The link above will let you verify Sling's login with TVE sites. From my experience with Sling and TVE, you're not going to be happy.

Custom channels may help, but I don't think you get there with Sling, regardless of the method of getting the content into channels dvr.

Is the anyway of getting the custom channel details for these channels?

Not with Sling (that I'm aware of). It's really easy with the Fubo Docker method. That's what I use.

I’ve seen the custom channel page but haven’t got the slightest idea of what info to fill in..

The custom channel page in the web admin is the last step in setting up custom channels.

It is the steps prior that you need to preform to get custom channels setup.

For FAST (Pluto, Plex, etc), there are simple URL's you can use to get those channels. Super easy.

For "cable" like content (USA, History, CNN, etc), you're going to need a way to authenticate to the provider (Fubo, FrndlyTV, etc.) to accomplish this. Other than illegal options, there is no easy button for cable like content (except TVE).

For Fubo, you setup a docker container and fill in the custom channels web admin page and your Fubo channels will be available in channels dvr.

2 Likes