Horizontal Green stripes

I get green stripes on one set of channels only. I believe![20200623_105730|690x388] the issue is with the Channels app as the HD home run plays them just fine any ideas? I am running the server on a Raspberry pi 4 2G.

What channel?

What device are you watching on? Does it happen in recordings too? Can you email a recording with the issue to [email protected]

it happens on both the firestick and my android phone apps.

I will have to try the recording

Which model fire stick? What version number is shown in the Channels app?

Firestick is 2nd Generation
Channels app ver 2.1.23

I just switched from the Raspberry pi server to my old Minis Computer server and the lines are not there so it must have to do with the Raspberry pi . is there anywhere that lists the best settings for my server. also I have the Home Run Extend's Transcoder turned off.

Was the problem on HDHR channel or TVE channel?

Those old fire sticks are very buggy and we don't recommend them. You should upgrade to a new FireTV 4K stick or TiVo Stream 4K

I don't think changing servers should have made any difference.. is the app set to Settings > DVR > Home Streaming: Original ?

it is a HDHR Local channel And it is only the one Channel (Including all of its subchannels)

I just switched settings to Original (from 720 3mps) and that solved it

THANK YOU!

Since I use this from remote locations should I use hardware transcoding and what would be my best settings to minimize buffering