How can I manage my emails?

I click on the Unsubscribe but it's blocked by the firewall.

Why can't I manage my emails from my account? I like channels and I plan to continue but I don't like the email frequency on the most trivial topics. (Sorry to rant but even Tivo had more respect for my email.)

Which emails are you referring to?

I've had almost daily emails telling me how to get started and the like. It's because I just signed up a few days ago and I really don't need/want these emails. I found everything intuitive and easy to use.

Those are sent in the first week of subscribing to help new users get started. Maybe you can click the unsubscribe link from a phone over LTE if your router is blocking it.

At the upper right corner of forum webpages, click on the icon that represents your user account, then click on the ‘gears’ icon which will take you to your account settings page. On the left side of the next page, click on the menu heading labeled ‘Emails’ and on the next page you can control the forum email settings. HTH.

Yes, that's what I was looking for but I don't have that option - maybe that's because I'm still in the free month.

All I have is the "buy" icon although when I click that I get an account page with my credit card so I'm logged in.

I took tmm1's suggestion and used my phone with wifi turned off and I was able to unsubscribe. Seems a little cumbersome but I appreciate the support. Thank you all.