How do I search in the guide for an upcoming program?

So I wanted to search for the next Rick Steves episode that's airing during the next 2 weeks. I wanted to see a list of when it's airing, it's channel, and a short description so I can decide whether I've seen it before whether I want to record it. I was unable to find a way to do this. Maybe it's not a feature?

Try the Search box in the DVR web UI.
Then click on a show to see upcoming airings.

Well it's working now. I have no idea why it wouldn't work before. I was using Channels in Google TV and it would show the screen, as you have shown above, but when clicking on the shows, I couldn't get a list of the episodes and their future airings.

But it's working correctly on my phone and on a web browser. I don't know why I couldn't get it to work a few days ago unless it was a google TV issue. But yes, it's doing what it's supposed to now.

Search has been hit or miss for me, especially on Android. Stuff that I know is there often won't come up, and then I have to fight the broken guide in Android to find it manually and record it.

Usually I just give up and use the ATV instead but I've seen searches fail there too.