How do I timeshift the guide 3 hrs

Oh, I got MTV classic to work, the guide is off 3 hrs since im pacific and the feed and guide is based ONLY for the one and only east feed. How do I timeshift the guide 3 hrs?

You can assign the pacific guide data instead

theres isnt one, there is only one option, there is no east ot west for mtv classic, is there a time shift code that can be inserted? someting like tvgshift"-3" or like that? I tried using various providers, they all point to the same gracenote grid.

You can find it by searching all lineups

MTVCLAP
59054

Won’t come up, what provider did you use to make mtvclap to show up.

Edit: never mind , I switched to V2 and it popped up! Thank You tmm1. Works perfect,I think I’ll get one more encoder for another channel, have another spare firestick sitting in a drawer!