How Do To Multiple Servers With Multiple Accounts

So besides Synology Docker, looks like it affects Docker Desktop for Windows and Mac.

Thanks I have been fighting with this for days ... you are the only one that appears to know what my problem was.

Once Again Thanks ... Time to put this issue to bed with no fix. So we are limited to Linux Distro Dockers ?

Appears that's the case.
I asked before they released it.

So I am SOL lol ... Well guess I can Retire my Channels DVR Windows/Docker Desktop test System as only 1 DVR can run on it.

Not sure if @joagomez implemented this

Thanks but I am tapping out.

@Edwin_Perez did you send diagnostics from one of these docker DVRs with different IPs or from the client right after you tried to connect?

He said he sent Android Diagnostics

Looking at this diagnostic from Android, it does appear that the IP that the server was seeing as the source IP was the docker bridge interface, so it does seem like @chDVRuser was right. Docker Desktop just doesn't appear to be useful for anything more than a development environment. It isn't setup to pass the source IP through to the container.

So in other words, the authentication process used by Channels DVR is not compatible with Windows Docker desktop and other Desktops.

Thanks, I will remove Channels DVR from my Windows Docker Desktop.

Yes, it appears that way. I honestly haven’t been able to exhaustively learn exactly how the internals of the network stack operates for Docker Desktop and if there are alternative configurations, so I can’t say authoritatively that it’s not possible to work, but based on the observations of what users have done and what I’ve been able to read, it doesn’t look like it can work.