How do you configure additional tuners in Channels DVR

I have an Nvidia Shield running Channels DVR with Locast and Philo subscriptions. I want to be able to record several shows aired at the same time. I believe to do this I need additional tuners. I have an HDHR Prime connected to the same network. How to I configure things so that the Channels DVR uses the available tuners in the HDHR when recording several shows at the same time?

Add your HDHR Prime as a source device.
Click Add Source

If your HDHR Prime is already added as a source, you can configure tuner priority to tell Channels DVR which source device to prefer when recording passes.

Spend some time in that support article section to learn about Channels DVR

Clients have their own tuner priority which has nothing to do with passes recording on the server.

Thanks for the quick response. I will follow your suggestions.

Also keep in mind that for TVE sources (like Philo) and Locast, there aren’t really any “tuner” limitations, since they are just internet streams.

@Macnbaish,

Does that mean there is no issue with simultaneous recordings from those streams? That is, I can record multiple programs that air at the same time?

Correct. You are only limited by your internet bandwidth and hardware capabilities. For streaming sources such as TVE and locast.