How does the licensing work?

I have a Channels subscription and want to use Channels to record shows locally at our home. We travel for months at a time in a Motorhome (MH) and want to run a second Channels on my DVR there just as the repository for shows to watch those recorded shows in the MH while traveling. It really doesn't need to guide or recording to occur there. I currently transcode my Sagetv shows on my home DVR and Dropbox them to my MH DVR to watch while traveling. I searched here and the getchannels site for licensing info, but nothing clued me in to determine if I need two subscriptions. I looked at my account and I doesn't look like I can add a second subscription. I guess I could keep SageTV at home to record then only use Channels in the MH to so I can use its clients as they are better than SageTV's current clients.

jfyi. We are often camped in places that our connectivity is not good enough for streaming, that is why we use the Dropbox method as the show files can download (slowly) overnight or when driving. I settled on DB due to it not starting from scratch for each file that may have had its download stopped for connectivity issues. So far its been really good. Even Starlink works well for this when under tree canopy with all its drops. -Bill

You can install it and use it as many times as you want.

The only real limitation is that only a single Channels DVR Server instance can work for Remote Streaming at a time.

Perfect! Thanks!