How to create a show-oriented rather than date-oriented view of DVR recordings?

When I go into "Recordings" on my Apple TV in the Channels app, all I see is a day-by-day "Recent Recordings" list. This is backwards from the way that I'd like it to work most of the time. Often, I'd like to be able to go into the "Recordings" tab and see a list of the shows, and then go into a show and pick a date that I want to see. Otherwise, if I want to see a particular show, I have to look through all the "Recent Recordings" until I find the show and the date that I want to see.

Or perhaps have two headings, "Latest Recordings", and "All Recordings". Then I could go into "All Recordings" and easily find the particluar show I'm looking for, or go into "Latest Recordings" and see the most recent recordings.

Maybe I can already do these two things, I'm a relatively new user to Channels DVR. If there's a way to do the above, please point me at it. Otherwise, I guess this is a feature request, although I'd be surprised if this isn't already there in a product that looks so mature.

Any help? Thanks!

The Recordings page is a reverse-chronological view of the last 50 or so recordings. What you are looking for is the Library page.

Told you that I'm a new user :-). Hadn't yet gone into the "Library" tab, didn't make sense to me for some reason. But I see what I'm looking for there, thanks!

From the Library section you can get to an entire section of your TV Shows or Movies.

Explore the Settings a little and you’ll see that you can manage your sidebar navigation to add certain section firstly to it. This includes TV Shows and Movies, to get to them directly.

You may also be interested in Enhanced Library Browsing if you have a larger library of content. You can read about it in our documentation:

Channels Support - Enhanced Library Browsing