How to fix Incorrect Match for shows/movies not on zap2it

I have 2 movies/shows that I can't fix incorrect match. They don't show up on zap2it to get the code to search for.

Toni Erdmann (2016).mp4
Game of Thrones - Conquest & Rebellion - An Animated History of the Seven Kingdoms (2017).mp4

Is there any way to fix these ?

@maddox I am running into issues also - especially since I've created several retro TV channels using older shows. Sigmund and the Sea Monsters, for example, shows up as the 2016 series instead of the 1973 original. There is currently no way to point to a 3rd party source, such as TVDB. Will this be an option soon? Even newer shows like Bluey, for example, can take forever to show up in Zap2It.

Until TMDB show support exists, would you please offer bulk thumbnail update so we don't have to manually update every individual episode when a manual metadata override is required?

If I understand correctly, this already exists in the Web UI: on a show page, under Manage > Update Art, check the box next to Apply art to all recordings of this show before picking the new art.

Ah... yep, I tried this but it doesn't seem to provide the expected functionality.

1 Like