How to select a specific Channels DVR

As a result of the way my wife and I watch TV we need to have two Channels DVR engines on our home network. I have one DVR on a Synology 918+ which is working well. I tested running a second DVR on my Windows 10 computer and it seemed to work well also. However, I have not found a way to set the Channels apps on our Nividia Shield TVs to link to a specific DVR. Is there a way to do this?

There’s no current way to use more than 1 instance of Channels DVR.

I do this with remote DVRs but I’m not sure the best way to accomplish it with two on the same network. Maybe if you turn off Bonjour discovery one and place the other on a separate vlan and log into it remotely?

EDIT: I think it will always default to the one with discover still enabled so you may need to have each DVR on its own vlan and somehow manually log in each apple tv as if it were a remote DVR.

Thanks. I guess we will be better off using ChannelsDVR for one person and HDHomeRunDVR for the other person. That is what we are presently doing and it works ok, but I like Channels better. Maybe some day there will be a multiuser Channels DVR.