Hulu Black Friday

I just saw that Hulu is running a Black Friday deal for $.99 per month for a year. Does anyone know if this will be TVE channels that will integrate with CHDVR? Thanks.

I do not think that Includes Hulu Live TV.... have really stripped-down HULU none Live TV.

1 Like

But is it HULU Live which is $76.99 on their site ? Probably not so no TVE.

Add Live TV Now
Upgrade to our Hulu + Live TV plan and watch live sports, news, and events on 90+ top channels like ABC and ESPN. Plus, you can keep enjoying the entire ad-supported Hulu streaming library.
Only $76.99/month. No cable required.

I thought it was probably too good of a deal for any live channels. Thanks for the info.

Don't confuse Hulu (Streaming) with Hulu Live TV. They are two completely different services. Regular Hulu is just a streaming servive like Paramount or Netflix. Hulu Live TV is similar to a cable service like Fubo.

1 Like

I am not confusing them the OP thought this was going to give TVE Access . I was just pointing out that you needed Hulu with LiveTV.

1 Like

Yes, this one is just for on-demand content. And even that is interrupted by commercials, at least on this 99 cent plan.

2 Likes

Hulu and PlayOn make a good combo if you don't like commercials.

1 Like