Incomplete Channel on Apps

I've searched this community for a similar topic and couldn't find one.

When on the UI on the computer, all channels show up. But when I go to any of the apps (such as Fire TV, ios devices) the channel listings are incomplete.

I do not have any channels turned off.
I have deleted and reinstalled apps.
Nothing.

Again, certain channels that show up on the UI in the web browser do not show up in the apps. And yes, I can watch those channels from the browser.

If you need to know I have the following:
HD HomeRun Duo
HD HomeRunPrime
TVE WOW
TVE Philo

Channels that have the same guide/contant will be merged into a single entry on the app's guide, based upon the priority set in the app's settings. (The priority of the DVR is for recording; the priority of the sources in the app is for viewing live content, and is unique and separate from the DVR's priority setting.)

Assuming the client's priority is the same as the listing you've given, here is how the guide will be shown/consolidated for you.

1. HDHomeRun Duo — All of the channels from the Duo will appear in the grid. Additionally, any channel from the Prime that is the same as one on the Duo (such as your locals) will be merged into the channel listing for the Duo.
  2. HDHomeRun Prime — Next in the guide will be all of the channels in your Prime's lineup that are not also in the Duo's lineup and have not been disabled. Also, any channels that have the same guide info from your TVE sources will be consolidated into the Prime's channel.
  3. TVE Sources — After come the TVE sources. They're a little bit different, because the only difference between these may be the channels that you have access to, not where they come from. All TVE channels come directly from the networks' websites, so TBS from your WOW account is exactly the same as the TBS from your Philo account. The ability to "stack" TVE sources is to make more channels available to you that may not be included with your account from a particular provider.

To illustrate this point:

• Assume your CBS is available OTA on 2.1, and in your cable carrier's lineup at 1002.
  • Since the Duo has higher priority, its guide gets priority. This means that channel 2.1 will appear in your guide, but 1002 will not because CBS is already present.
  • Assume you are currently recording 2 different programs via your Duo from OTA, but you want to watch CBS live.
  • On your client, you would select channel 2.1 (CBS). However, since the Duo's tuners are in use, Channels will traverse the priority list. Since the Prime is second on the list and has CBS, it is used.
  • CBS begins playing on your app, but from the Prime at channel 1002, even though you selected channel 2.1 to play CBS. (Of course, you had to choose channel 2.1, since 1002 doesn't appear in your guide.)

Hopefully that helps clear a few things up. When viewing the web UI, you will notice that all channels are shown. This is different than the clients. All clients merge/consolidate their channel lineups, but the web UI for the DVR server never does.