Incorrect guide data for ziply fiber

As noted here, ziply fiber has changed the feed for some channels to west coast. I can see the correct guide data on zap2it and I've force refreshed the channels guide and tried deleting and re-adding the guide followed by a force refresh but it's still showing the incorrect data for the affected channels. Anything else I can try?

How about:

1. Delete/recreate guide database
  2. Restart DVR server
  3. Delete/recreate guide database—yes, again
  4. Force close/quit each client—and optionally clear their caches—and then relaunch them

Perform all 4 steps in sequence. That ought to fix most all guide-related issues when the guide source is known to be good. (Zap2it is run by Gracenote, which is the upstream provider of Channels' guide data.)

If you update to the dvr pre-release first (click-and-hold on the Check for Updates button), you can select Refresh Stations in the guide maintenance menu then Reload Guide.

I only had to do step 1 to fix it. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

I've been working with SiliconDust to update some more channels and have confirmed via the HDHomeRun app that the guide is now updated but I can't get channels to pick it up. Over the last couple of days I've several times tried to delete the guide, both from the UI and the filesystem, and recreate it but it's not working. A couple of times I tried steps 1-3 of the 4 step procedure above to no avail (I didn't do step 4 because I'm looking at the guide in the web UI). Any ideas?

Hold the shift key on your keyboard and click the circle icon under your HDHR

That did it. Thanks. Could the actions in the guide maintenance menu be made to do this automatically?