Install 'Error: Exit Status 1'

Greetings. Installing Channels DVR Server on a Mac mini running MacOS 10.14.6, an the installation process dies when installing the core software (after setting the "wake from sleep" prefs), displaying "Error: Exit Status 1." When re-running the installer pkg, the message informs that the DVR server is installed, but not running. Telling it to run does nothing. Uninstalling / reinstalling, and deleting / re-downloading a new installer pkg yield the same result. Halp, y'all.

Copy paste the installer messages please

And in terminal.app paste this and paste it the output back here:

id; ls -alh ~/Library/LaunchAgents

I'm having the same problem today, here is my output from your request...

uid=501(tec1ra) gid=20(staff) groups=20(staff),12(everyone),61(localaccounts),79(_appserverusr),80(admin),81(_appserveradm),98(_lpadmin),701(com.apple.sharepoint.group.1),703(com.apple.sharepoint.group.3),33(_appstore),100(_lpoperator),204(_developer),250(_analyticsusers),395(com.apple.access_ftp),398(com.apple.access_screensharing),399(com.apple.access_ssh),400(com.apple.access_remote_ae),702(com.apple.sharepoint.group.2),704(com.apple.sharepoint.group.4)
total 8
drwxr-xr-x 3 root staff 96B Jun 4 2020 .
drwx------@ 72 tec1ra staff 2.3K Apr 17 15:45 ..
-rw-r--r-- 1 root staff 339B Jun 4 2020 .plist

Further details, upon declining the never sleep option and attempting to reinstall, the following error occurs...

tee: /Users/tec1ra/Library/LaunchAgents/com.getchannels.dvr.plist: Permission denied

You need to run:

sudo chown tec1ra ~/Library/LaunchAgents

Can you elaborate, when do I run this before installation after it gets stuck?

Thanks!

Run it first in Terminal app before trying the installer.

Thanks to all, worked after running the command.