Installing DVR sever on Windows 10

I am trying to install the DVR server on a windows 10 machine. I download the 64bit installer and hit start install and it starts to download the components. It gets to channels-DVR.exe and just stalls. After a few minutes it finishes but it never fully downloaded the exe or any of the other files. I get no error either. I tried on 2 different Win10 machines. Am I missing something obvious?

1 Like

What do you mean it finished but didn't fully download? How big are the files if you look under c:/programdata/ChannelsDVR/latest

I only have 2 files in c:/programdata/ChannelsDVR/2002.10.03.2116:
Channels-DVR.exe 9,350kb
Windows-i686.sha256 1kb
I tried the 64bit installer and it only gave me like 200kb or so of the Channels-DVR.exe.

The 2 files above are after I tried the 32 bit installer.

1 Like

This is where it seems to get stuck for a bit, I feel like there are more files than this that should be downloaded. It seems to just stop installing after this and asks me to Start DVR in the system tray but that does nothing because it’s not actually fully installed…I think.
Also each time I try it after uninstalling it gets a different size for the .exe file, like it starts to download it then quits

The downloads are from aws s3. Maybe you have a bad path to those servers for some reason.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.