I know this is Channels Live TV Community, not really the SiliconDust Forums, but I'm having trouble getting inside that forums and asking around about this issue, so please bear with me as this community is a bit related to SiliconDust
Here is the screen capture of the registration process troubles I've experienced at SiliconDust Forums
Tried 3 different emails and scenarios for signing up for SiliconDust Forums.
- Tried signing up on a newly registered spare Outlook Email address.
- Tried signing up on a newly registered spare Gmail Email address.
- And even a Temp email address, that generates new email address to be used.
All of them didn't get any verification email from SiliconDust for me to continue the forum signup, even on Spam folder, they're not there. They will be never be there no matter how long I wait for the email to come.
My theories :
- Either the email server that handles their verification email is broken
- Or their signup process on their Forum website is actually been broken for so long.
- Or they've closed the registration on their forums now? To make it exclusive community?
Can anyone of you please confirm if any of your know these reasons are true? Why I am not able to register an account for their forums?
Can you please try this on their side as well, to confirm if I'm not the only one experiencing it?
If there's anyone here a member of SiliconDust Forums as well, can anyone be so kind to forward this issue on the Forums, post it there too, or report this problem to the mods / webmaster of SiliconDust's Forums?
On some part of the video, contacting the mods / forum webmaster, without being signed in is disabled too as well.
I need to get inside the SiliconDust Forums because I will ask some region related concerns about buying & using HDHomerun. It's really urgent and I need to post and ask the community.