Is there a way to add Spectrum Sportsnet?

Spectrum’s streams are DRM-encumbered, and not supported.

It is also available on the AT&T TV app, at considerable cost. AT&T TV is a live TV provider and offers cloud DVR. Very many of the channels it offers can be integrated with Channels DVR, via TV Everywhere, but the Sportsnet LA channel isn't one of them, unfortunately.

Bump.... New to Channels. Any updates on Spectrum Sportsnet? It is available on their Tv Anywhere app. I can get it with Stremium, but I prefer my own storage space with Channels. Channels is pulling plenty of Spectrum channels, but not the most important one I want. Arghhh! So I have to switch to Stremium to DVR games. I use Channels for everything else. Would love remove Stremium from the equation.

As I posted above, Spectrum's streams use DRM, and will not work with Channels.

You mean just the Sportsnet stream, right? Because I'm getting most of the channels. So some of their channels are DRM and some are not?

No, the streams for Spectrum's own channels, such as their Sportsnet channels, and their Spectrum news channels. If it is a Spectrum-owned channel—different from a channel simply being available with a Spectrum subscription—then it is not compatible with Channels.

1 Like

I see.... thanks! So I have to stick to using both services. By any chance, do you know why Stremium can do it?

1 Like