Issue deleting strmlnk episodes from tvOS app

I’m again running into an issue where a TV series with multiple strmlnk episodes doesn’t update after deletion correctly.

We’ll watch a strmlnk episode, then go back to channels to trash it. Oftentimes that episode still shows up after hitting the button- but it seems it is just a client-update on tvOS issue since when this occurs the episode is removed in the web UI. It may even be an off-by-one or similar issue in the client since sometimes the episode before will show back up in the client. Again- the strmlnk is properly moved to the trash and reflects that in the web UI or restarting the tvOS app. It just doesn’t update correctly in the app right away with these multiple strmlnk episode series.

Of course let me know if client and/or server diagnostics would be helpful…!

Did you submit diagnostic report? If not next time this happens please submit report and come back here and let us know.

I have seen a similar issue with all my content.

If i delete it in app. The episode still appears in client until i close/reopen client. If this is what your experience is. I just found out a minor annoyance and never complained. But now that we are talking about it.

@tmm1 got any insights?

Just so it's clear what's happening- here is a clip of what it looks like when it occurs. Episode 5 had been watched and deleted, just watched Episode 6 and clicked to delete it as well. Episode 6 is no longer showing, but Episode 5 "Behind the Scenes" has re-appeared- and cannot be deleted (although checking the web UI at the time verifies it has actually been removed- and restarting the app will also correct it from showing up)

IMG_0739