Issue with Channels DVR giving "false" error message about reception problems

I use Channels DVR with my NAS and 4k firesticks for my OTA channels and a Philo subscription. I am not having any OTA reception problems. However, I've noticed numerous pop-up error messages while watching TV that state the following:

"TV reception problem" or words to that affect

What could be causing this false error message? It's not that big of a deal. Just somewhat of an obnoxious issue when I see it repeatedly appearing while I am watching television.

Thanks for any feedback here.

Please submit diagnostics from Settings > Support after it happens

Is this what "Signal Notifications" does? If so then that feature can be switched off in Settings > Playback. It might be important to know what is causing that message first though.

Could be signal strength had dropped, but not enough to cause interference. What is thebsignal strength ofvthat station when you get error message.

I get that message a lot on CW station.
Usually around the time of thunderstorms. But my picture never drops. But when I log into my antenna. That station will only be at 60% signal strength. It is usually 80%.

It's usually 90 to 100 percent and happens at random. It doesn't have to be bad weather or anything and seems to occur on any channel.
I will submit diagnostics the next time I see it. And I will then also look for a feature in settings to turn it off after I have diagnostics.
Thanks for the replies here.

Good luck Scott. If you find a solution. Please make sure to post.

IIRC, they ran a couple betas on this with what appears not many users.
Have seen a few posts mentioning the same issues.
Not sure if it's still beta on the clients.
Maybe they just need more examples to help "tune it in".