Issue with Justice League Unlimited Show

I just imported the animated show Justice League and Justice League unlimited. I can't get it to import correctly.
I have each of these in their own series folder per what I found on tvdb, tmdb and zap2it.

When Channels scans it in Both shows are put in the same "folder" by the DVR. In other words, Episode one of Justice League and Episode one of Unlimited are both showing up under "Justice League".

Here is a screen shot from the web UI:

Screen shots of my folder structure:

Justice Legue unlimited

![Screenshot from 2022-11-28 23-53-08|558x429]

I have tried to fix the matching from the web UI but it doesn't change anything. Any ideas?

For some reason my 2nd screenshot isn't showing:

Screenshot from 2022-11-28 23-53-08

What, specifically, did you do to try to fix the match? Did you select the individual episodes, click on the Actions dropdown, and choose "Fix Incorrect Show"?

If that does not work, rename the "Justice League Unlimited" folder to some nonsense like randomly bashing your keyboard. Then, when it does not match anything, you can force the match.

You may need to drop the show name from the files just to make sure it does not try to find a match.

Only follow what Zap2It has. It uses the same Gracenote data that Channels currently uses. The other ones are their own databases and cannot be matched presently.

1 Like

Thanks for your ideas - I have tried fix match with the Whole show, individual episodes with no luck.

I already know Channels uses Gracenote's data only and that is the problem with some of my shows. There are other shows that I have gone and renamed the entire series to fit with Zap2it. It used to be that way with Movies also but they changed it at some point to work with TMDB.

I don't want to name a show wrong just to get it to work though. There needs to be an easier way.

You need to use "Fix Incorrect Show" not "Fix Match"

Hmm..., I don't see that option. Is it supposed to be in the same pop up with Fix Match?

Here is what I see:

@tmm1 - Ok, I finally found one place to select Fix Incorrect Show - select the show from the library menu, check the selector box and then open the drop down at the top of the page.

The only thing is that when I do that and then select "Justice League Unlimited" as it gives me that option, nothing changes.

Ok, I may have figured this out - I think Channels is expecting Justice League unlimited to be labled as Seasons 3,4 and 5. That is the way Gracenote has it labled. It seems Plex was ok with the mis-naming and sorted it correctly. I am re-naming all those episodes and folders and trying it again. Fingers crossed.

Ok, so after doing that and re-scanning it at least seperates the Justice League Unlimited from Justice League by seasons. It still puts Unlimited under Justice League but now it looks like Justice League has 5 seasons instead of 2. I can deal with that. That is how Gracenote shows it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.