Hi, so I have typed in the correct email and password from my Youtube account over and over again plus have signed into AMC.com and NBC.com with both now linked to my Youtube TV account and a lot of times, it says to sign into AMC.com which I did and says this now. I don't understand whats happening and would like some assistance because I can't set up my source currently for Youtube TV. Please help ASAP!
I even updated the Pre-Release too.
Good 
I don't have youtube so my only other idea to help is to point out there are issues if 2 factor authentication is setup on your tv account.
I haven't had that issue so you'll have to search on the specifics.
I'm not sure if this is still the case, but a while ago folks were reporting that they had to create another family user in their YoutubeTV account that didn't have 2FA enabled, and then they were using that user to login with Channels DVR.
2 Likes
