Issue with sources (prerelease 2021.03.10.2332)

I've installed the latest beta 2021.03.10.2332 and after restart my sources will not load any more. If I try to add them, it states that they already exist.

I'm bummed. The beta's have been rock solid so far, but I know... It's a beta, so you take risks.

Running on a Synology NAS DSM 6.2.3-25426 Update 3. Restarted service, Restarted NAS. Still no sources.

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim Garwacki

What do you mean the sources will not load? What is not loading and where? What do you see?

Where the sources are listed, it stated "Loading..." and the little gear dropdown to the right was just spinning.

If you went to the live tv:on now or guide page, again, it just had the spinning arrows.
If I went to the library page, my shows were listed, but if you selected one, no episodes were showing.

I ended up uninstalling/re-installing the spk and did a restore.
Everything is up and running now.

If you would like to work with me to see if there's a problem, let me know. I may have to wait 'till my shows for the night are done recording :slight_smile:

Thanks,

JimG.

I think there was a blip earlier with our guide provider so it was just stalled trying to load information about your lineup. If you had waited a couple minutes it would have gone through.

Thanks. I'll try it again tomorrow and see what happens.

Thanks,

JimG.