Issue with Virtual Channels in latest PROD client

An issue that appears to have been introduced with the latest PROD Android TV Client app is impacting playback of Virtual Channels (may impact other things but haven't tested for it)

Problem: When the TV is powered off via Sleep Timer (can be reproduced with TV power button), it suspends the Nvidia Shield via CEC. Upon restart of TV it will wake the Shield and it will do one of two things. Even without going into Channels, you will hear a snippet of the audio from the last episode repeated over and over or when you go into Channels it will start playing the first few seconds of an episode over and over. Backing out (Shield "Back Arrow Button") and restarting any episode fixes it.

The server will show the client repeatedly cycling through the entire Virtual Channel even though the client is not running.

ex:
Activity
Watching Show - Season 5 Episode 11 from BR at 0s
Watching Show - Season 1 Episode 1 from BR at 0s
Watching Show - Season 2 Episode 2 from BR at 0s
Etc.

Restarting the server seems to stop it - likely due to it losing connection to the server.

Configuration:
Nvidia Pro Server running latest PROD build.
Intel NUC I7 - Ubuntu - running 2024.02.21.2050 (note that several server upgrades have been done and not changed the behavior beyond "resetting" it when it cycles, it comes back next time the TV powers off via CEC).

Note that even before this issue, the Activity would show "viewing at 0s" but the hot cycling through the series in Activity started new with this problem.

Additional info

1. I found that one of my nodes had the prior version of the Client, it does not behave like this under identical situations
  2. The client on an affected node will fill up it's cache and result in a warning that "The Shield storage is low and will soon stop working
  3. I had a UPS failure which dropped the network stack but left the clients & server running - it began hot logging "ERR] Recording 1887 host is down " so it really is trying to access each one sequentially
    ex:
    2024/03/22 09:09:16.384827 [ERR] Recording 1887
    2024/03/22 09:09:16.384832 [ERR] Recording 14728
    2024/03/22 09:09:16.384819 [ERR] Recording 14726
  4. client log uploaded 372edbf3-9fd1-471d-923d-088ebaf8a67e