Issues with directv

I still can't stream from some channels using Directv. Those TV channels I'm getting notAuthorized are Discovery ID, Discovery Science, AHC, Destination America, Discovery life and Motor Trend with Directv login and when I tried Philo it says with those same channels that notAuthorized: Your Philo plan does not include access to this. For assistance visit help.philo.com yet I know Philo does allow TV Anywhere access to those channels I mentioned because it let's me stream them on the website and apps for those same channels. All these channels were working fine a couple of days ago and I tried to log in on the app and the web with my Directv account and both apps and websites are streaming fine again with the channels I mentioned. And it's not even all the Discovery Channels that don't work. Like I can still stream Discovery Channel but not Discovery ID or Discovery Health. It worked fine but those channels won't authorize on the Channels Server which is version 2021.06.04.2317 running on Windows 10 and going in and clicking edit and trying to manually authorize them gets me the same error of notAuthorized with Directv or with Philo I get notAuthorized: Your Philo plan does not include access to this. For assistance visit help.philo.com

Submit diagnostics from the DVR after trying the channel scans and the Devs might be able to tell what is happening.

After troubleshooting it via email support they pushed out a server update that fixed it for me so I'm all good now.

1 Like