ITV HD - no in-guide options ( + missing logo )

I know others have mentioned issues with the Guide data, but recently I noticed that I’m unable to click on a program in the guide that’s in the future and perform functions such as record etc.

I’ve just updated the DVR to 2018.01.07.0259 and performed a rescan using my postcode FY3 8JJ and selecting Freeview North West, but although the ITV HD channel appears in the guide on the ATV, it doesn’t appear in the DVR, which I imagine is the reason I can’t record from the channel.

Even when i search for an upcoming tv programme to record it, I don’t get the option to record from ITV HD, only ITV+1

Obviously this is a pain, as although we can still watch ITV HD, recording it is a problem.

The tuner is set to DVR: GBR-1000040-DEFAULT

Can anyone advise what can be done.

Yes, I’m having the same issue with the same lineup you’re using. ITV1HD and ITV1+1 are missing. If you choose the ‘United Kingdom (extended) - National’ lineup, the channels are there (although for the listings are for London and not Granada. (Not much of an issue except for news programmes etc.)

There are a handful of other channels still missing in the ‘Freeview - Northwest’ lineup. I’ve noted them before, but the problems remain.

Thanks for the suggestion, although i found that selecting the United kingdom - extended option resulted in an even worse result :frowning:

For the time being I’ll just have to search for the programme I want to record, and record from ITV+1

Yes if you use the National lineup you have to map all the channels manually since it doesn’t contain channel numbers. But they’re all there (mostly).