Javascript Error on Search

Channels DVR server is on Windows 11 PC. On latest pre-release Version 2022.11.15.1908.

When I use the search function in the top left corner of the web admin, I get the following error:

I've restarted, tried different search terms, but the error comes up every time. Also, when I search via collections (see image below), the window closes and no search is performed. I imagine it is related to the same issue, but I am not sure what that is.

On a side note, I am unable to see any recent Playon Sync downloads. They are not showing in my Library anywhere.

Logs have been submitted as e9be1519-a6dc-47a6-b997-05321035bdf6 .

I still can't find any of my recent Playon sync recordings. I'm beginning to think there is a database problem that is causing both issues. Is there a way to figure this out?

Is there a specific term you used when this error happened?

No, it happens if I search for anything.

Actually now i'm confused:

When I use the search function in the top left corner of the web admin

What search field and what section of the app are you in when doing this? Your screen shot appears to be the content picker for Collections or Virtual Channels, but that does not match your description.

I made a short video so you can see the problem...

[Video of problem] Channels | Settings

Great, thanks for the video! I'll check your logs, but I think it might be something in your content library that's doing this, that's why I, or anyone else, are not seeing it.

Understood. If that is the case, it might have something to do with a show called Airport Security. I have numerous episodes that are being synced via Playon, but they are not showing up in my TV Shows anywhere.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.