Just Updated Payment and Can't Connect

I got the message on my screen that my subscription had expired and just changed payment methods. I'm still getting the same message. I've tried to connect manually and that failed. Looking at my account in a browser I see this:

So my subscription is active. I've tried closing the app on my ATV and trying again with the same result.

Check the DVR web UI on your PC and refresh there.

And now I can connect, but can't watch anything. I select something from the library, select Resume Watching, and then it takes me back to the thumbnail for the show.

I tried that with no luck.

Does it show any errors on the dvr web UI?

Can you submit diagnostics from there?

Did you try restarting the dvr server software via the system tray?

No errors, but when I try to play something in the browser I get a spinner and the show doesn't load.

Everything had been working perfectly up through last night.

Please submit diagnostics and try restarting the DVR server software.

Diagnostics sent. How do I restart the DVR server software? The only options in the system tray are to click on it to open a browser window. If I right click the only option is configure, and that just opens a browser window as well.

Thanks for the assistance.

It looks like my storage location go a little wonky.

Indeed. The path setup does not look right.

missing: CreateFile D:\DVR\TV\TV\TV\TV\2020 Tokyo Olympics\2020 Tokyo Olympics Beach Volleyball Gymnastics Skateboarding Swimming 2021-07-24-1659.mpg: The system cannot find the file specified.