Kayo for Channels

I dont have the exact url, but matthuisman has epg data for foxtel stuff

1 Like

Great find!

Any further deep links?

I tried to have a look around but couldnā€™t even find the link to open the app.

Would be great to get a link straight to open the live channels!

1 Like

I'm still trying to work that out.

From my initial looking I've found what I think links to the direct streams, but you somehow have to include the keys because it's all encrypted. I've done some basic searching online on how to get those - it looks possible - but it's beyond my skillset to work out.

The other thing is to find some sort of "on.click" code that works. Even if I find that though, it probably won't work for iOS or tvOS. I'll see what I can dig up though.

1 Like

Yeah no problems.

I feel like they may let you link to an ā€˜Event Tileā€™ or a tab. But probably not to the live channels.

Can only hope tho! Iā€™ll give it a try at some stage but will be mostly guess work from me!

Awesome stuff.

this is great - thankyou for sharing progress, I hope that we can at least get to deep linking to the live channel. I agree having the guide to see what is on in the one spot is optimal - I still hold out hope that integration of the live stream will live again one day!

From what I could find it's just not possible at the moment because there's nothing useable to actually link to. It doesn't even seem possible to link to the live stream carousel to save a bit of scrolling. Maybe with Hubbl out now there'll be a developer who can work out what they've done there and try to replicate it in Channel. But even then I suspect the Hubbl being owned by Foxtel has special access to your keys making the streams play. I hold on hope!

1 Like