Kids Only mode channel collection not working

Hello all, I'm trying to customize the live channels available in Kids Only mode. I got it working perfectly on iOS/tvOS, but Android won't respect the custom "Kids" channel collection (the device only shows the default kids channels). Is this a known issue, and is there a workaround? If not, can I request an expedited fix? (I hate to be that guy but as a parent I'm desperate to control the kids channels on our family bucket of cheap android phones)

This is a known issue. There's a similar bug with having a Channels Collection named Favorites.

What did you do?
What did you expect would happen (ie what happens on iOS)?
What actually happens on android?

I created a channel collection called "Kids" to override the built-in Kids collection while running in Kids-Only mode. It contains only 2 channels. On iOS it correctly restricts the Grid and On Now views to those 2 channels while running in Kids-Only mode, but on Android it's still allowing other channels that would normally appear when using the default (non-overridden) Kids collection. So basically I'm trying to remove some kids channels that we aren't fond of.

1 Like

Thanks. Possible fix uploading now.

Just got the .1947 beta, unfortunately still happening. Let me know if I can provide any more info.

Thanks for testing. Another possible fix in v2022.02.04.2051

Happy to help! Unfortunately .2051 didn't fix it either.

Fixed in v2022.02.04.2310

1 Like

That did it! Thanks so much!

2 Likes