Kodi Add-on

There is a limitation with getting full time shifting features, with shows actively being recorded on the Kodi setup vs the standard ChannelsDVR app. Something to consider. It does have a clock however:)

I don't see it either...

1 Like

Not on the Repo.

Hmm. What if you right click the repo and check for update?

1 Like

Just tried it. Same version that ends with 2341

That worked perfectly. (The right click for update)

1 Like

Working great got OTA and Cable Guide.

1 Like

OTA guide data is back with v2021.10.02.2200.

1 Like

That got it...all guide data is there now. Thanks a bunch! Now, go take the night off...go out and have a good time!

1 Like

Works for me as well. Thank you!

1 Like

Works well for me, but I think it's completely backwards... Channels needs to allow us to "plugin" Kodi into their UI so we can have a full blown Entertainment App... or simply buy Plex and replace the TV app with Channels and BAM, turnkey perfect!
:slight_smile:

Hi
Any chance we get this fantastic plugin for kodi on Apple TV ?
Thank you

1 Like

I've noticed on my Shield, and on the PC, when a Timer is referenced in a 'pop-up' message (like when a timer is created, or deleted, etc), it references the wrong timer. For instance, last night when a Movie finished recording, a message popped up saying the 'Ordinary Joe' timer had been deleted, even though it was actually the Red 2 timer that was deleted.

I have also noticed random pop up messages that don't seem to do anything. Or maybe they are doing something but is improperly referenced like you mentioned. They don't seem to mess anything up so is there a way to simply keep them hidden?

Those reminders can be turned off in the KODI PVR settings.... Under Recordings settings.

1 Like

Personally, I like seeing them, I just want them to be correct.

During a good film or TV show, the last thing I want to see is some notification about some show I am recording, even if they are correct. I can't really think of a reason they would be helpful.

Possible fix here:

2 Likes

OK, that's fine. You can turn them off. But since I do like to see them, then it would still be nice if they were correct.

Can you add timeshift to active recordings?
Timeshifting live TV can't be that much different from a recording, can it?
Here is an example using the NextPVR software. I believe it needs an additional plugin, TVServerKodi plugin, but I am not 100 percent sure about that.
Thanks in Advance.