Kodi Add-on

Try removing and readding the repository?

This worked for me yesterday.

I only have the option to disable or update. Update doesn't seem to work.

1 Like

From scratch?

1 Like

There's an uninstall button at the bottom right

I removed everything Channels from Kodi and reinstalled. Add=on and repository. Took a few minutes and everything worked.

1 Like

Do you use Channel Collections? Are they working correctly?

I got the add-on working but Collections don't seem to be correctly. Sorting by backend seems broken?

1 Like

Thanks. I went ahead and did a full reinstall. The only two add-ons I use in Kodi are Channels and PlexKodiConnect, so it isn't difficult to get everything back up and running.

@tmm1 It doesn't look like the channel numbers are showing up in the channel list. You can't sort by channel numbers or by backend order. I think the correct Channel Collections are displaying, only the sorting, because there are no numbers (they are all "0"), is the issue. Also, the Virtual Channels are showing back up. They were hidden in Matrix since they don't work anyways.

See above

All the channel numbers switch to "0" when I change to one of the Channel Collections, even after I switch the setting to "use channel numbers from backend".

edit...the numbers show up now, but the list isn't in the correct order.

1 Like

I don't use collections (yet).

2 Likes

I tried it and channel numbers are working in the guide view when I click into a collection...

Is it just virtual channels which are missing numbers?

I do get numbers with Collections but they don't have the proper (backend) order. Wasn't an issue previously. Don't worry about the Virtual Channels, it is easy to hide them in the PVR settings.

2 Likes

Collections are one of the best features. Definitely check it out. I mainly use it to separate the channels with only movies and the channels with only TV shows. Simple to switch between my Movies Collections and the TV Collection.

what order are the channels appearing in?

2 Likes

They seem random when I set it to backend. They work as expected when I set them to by channel name. The backend sort works as expected on all my other devices. I am not home now so I can't get specific on the order, but it certainly isn't the correct order. The numbers are there so when I get home in an hour, I will check to see if the channel numbers are correct.

Just an F.Y.I. I couldn't get it to import guide information on startup. I had to input server I.P instead of "Auto Discover DVR."in case anyone should run into this problem.

This is for the Nexus build.

The channel order displayed, is not how I have them arranged in the Collection, it goes by the channel number order, even when set to backend order. It only includes the channels that are in the Collection, so it gets that part correct.

I filed a bug report with Kodi: