Latest Beta 30-4-21 - Android app keeps crashing

Hi Guys, just installed latest beta and now the android app keeps crashing/closing upon opening. Just letting you know.

Im running a Oneplus 9 Pro phone. The beta was working yesterday.... Not sure what version number I now have as I cant get into the app.

John

New beta v4.30.1655 uploaded with fix.

1 Like

Thanks @tmm1 :+1:

How do you like it? I've had a 1+1, and now a 5t for about 3 and a half years. Got my GF a 6t when it was released, and her daughter a 7t.

I just can't see myself upgrading when I'm just gonna load up the same exact ROM I'm using now.

Absolutely love it, it's had four updates now since launch which have cured all my initial issues. Camera is now superb after latest firmware. It's just a great phone, I had the s21 ultra for a while and swapped for the 9 pro, imo the software experience is far better on 9 pro... :+1:

Samsung is really good at taking android and loading it down with a bunch of proprietary bullshit that ends up making it a bad experience. And they suck about releasing source in a timely fashion. And they like to lock the bootloaders, and use Knox to see how many times you tampered with it. You can't just grab a Samsung, type a few commands on the computer to unlock the bootloader and load up twrp and a ROM. So. The S4 was my last Samsung.