Limit recording channel DVR passes

Hello,

I know within the DVR web-GUI I can limit a DVR pass to only record from a certain channel. For myself and I’m sure many others this is a very important feature- is this option coming to the appletv interface?

In my area many TV shows are broadcasted on numerous channels- this causes a lot of unneed recordings

Bumping this up after 11 months. Is there any possibly implementing this control in the DVR settings of the clients?

This would be a welcome feature for anyone who receives channels from multiple markets.

Text entry on the TV is a real pain because you need to take over the entire screen with a keyboard.

Do you really setup passes so often that editing them from Safari on your phone is a problem?

Thanks for the reply.

For me and the people who setup these systems, changing the setting in the DVR server is not a huge issue.

However my older parents also use Channels. They are not able/willing to make the change in the sever webui.

I don't think having a freetext box would be needed or the most intuitive solution. The DVR server could be fed the channel number based on the channel the show was listed under in the guide when the recording was setup.

This feature would be another nice thing to tackle in making Channels the most intuitive and integrated live tv / DVR app around.