Listing Recordings by Show Instead of Date

Maybe I overlooked this, but is there a way to list available recordings by show and then date? Currently they're listed by date. So if I want to watch a show that has 5 recordings, I have to scroll down the list pretty far to get to the show I want to watch.

In the Library > Recently Added > More section, there are tabs at the top. It defaults to "Date Added", but you can change it to "Alphabetical" or "Dated Aired".

(Sorry, I was thinking of the Android client. For Apple clients, check: Library > TV Shows > All Shows, and then adjust the tabs/pages there.)

Go to "Recordings" then click on "All", then click on the show you want and it will show you all the recorded episodes of only that show.

There are dedicated Movies and TV Shows sections that you can get to from the Library via the buttons.

You can even promote them to the side bar.

If you have a lot of movies and shows in your library, consider turning on enhanced browsing.

Thanks for the quick replies. I'll try it when I get home tonight. I'm still testing it as I'm transitioning from a TiVo soon due to IPTV. Love Channels so far. Great interface, love the live TV streaming to AppleTV, and it's incredibly stable. @maddox Thank you for all that you and the team do. :slight_smile: