Lists not refreshing

This is happening on TvOS as well as iOS. I’ve noticed recently that the “Up Next” and “Recently Recorded” lists aren’t updating when the app is launched or switched to. Moving to a different “tab” and coming back forces them to refresh.

I've noticed this as well on ATV recently,

Similarly, I've noticed that after deleting a show, it will disappear from Up Next, but sometimes stays listed in Recently Recorded.

This seems to be the normal behavior on Nvidia Shield, I just assumed it was working as designed. I would prefer it do a refresh as soon as a show is deleted. Not sure if there is some technical limitation why this isn't possible?

After I watch and delete a few shows, I will often switch to a different tab, and then go back into the Recently Recorded shows just to cleanup the list. I know the devs plan on working on the UI, hopefully this is something they can tweak as well.

This is a bug. It started in Nov / Dec. I’ve reported it and they were looking into it...others may want to report it as well so there’s better awareness this issue affects others too. Hoping for a fix soon, but you should make the devs aware.

1 Like

Guys - this is STILL a bug in April now. It is small but extremely annoying. Can someone provide an update here? @maddox?

Yep. Hard to believe they have allowed such an obvious and annoying bug to persist this long. I don't know how many times I've missed that I had new recordings available because there was nothing in Up Next when I pulled up Channels. Up Next is failing at it's one job :smirk:

Is this happening in the stable build, beta build, or both?

Stable build here. Haven't tried the beta in quite a while.

This will be resolved when 4.0 ships, if it’s not already resolved in the current beta.

Here's hoping...looking forward to trying out 4.0 when it ships to see if this is resolved.