Local Channels

I have a Himedia Q10 Pro and it works fine. I have closed IPTV service that has over a 800 local channels. My question is, does anyone know how I can get urls or 3mu8 for a few NC and SC local stations not listed in my IPTV service? Not looking just for the news, but programming as well. I'm specifically looking for ABC WLOS Asheville and WPSA CBS, South Carolina, or an up-to-date m3u list for local channel listed in both states. I found one list of both states and went to VLC to test them, but none of them work because it was outdated. Or if someone is willing to show me how to do it myself.

OTA is out since I live in a mountainous area and no indoor or outdoor antenna has ever worked.

This is not the place to ask for IPTV links. Our software is for legal broadcast viewing with antenna and the HDHomeRun software.

I use IPTV services. Not long ago one my services had Vue which contained 746 smaller market local and regional channels. Most every IPTV carriers carry large market stations in major cities. Does anyone know of a IPTV service that carry these small market stations? IPStreams shows channels state by state, but on a trial they were not showing up.

Appreciate any input

This is not the appropriate forum for IPTV discussion.

If you're interested in local channels and our software, we recommend an antenna and HDHomeRun tuner.

1 Like

I have Cliqq IPYV subscription and chose them because they have local stations, not just large markets. My question is about WAND 17 Decatur, Ill, NBC.

I have at least 10 local market stations. I have both a Firestick 4K and a Himedia Q10 Pro Android box. I click on Decatur NBC, it comes in fast and very clear, but occasionally it has sound, most other times not. However, all other locals and other channels load fast and have sound. Decatur is the only channel where you don't if you will have sound or not. It happens in Smarters and Extreme Pro. Anyone have a clue why only this channel does not have sound , yet once in a while it does?

https://community.getchannels.com/t/local-channels/15709/3

https://community.getchannels.com/t/local-small-market-channels/22173/3