Local Media not importing from second drive

I am trying to run Channels DVR on a Raspberry Pi 4 with two USB drives. I finally got the first drive set up and got Channels running. When I plugged in the second drive I got a bunch of errors. I powered down the system and swapped the USB connections and powered on the system. I got it up and running but now I'm having issues importing from the second drive.

On the second drive I have 3 folders Movies, TV, and Videos. I was able to map to the movies folder but I can't get the TV and Videos to map using Local Content on the settings screen.

On the server it is showing errors
EXT4-fs error (device sdb8): ext4_journal_check_start:83: Detected aborted journal
Ext4-fs (sdb8): Remounting filesystem read-only

If I reboot the system with both drives connected it can't find the image file and load. I removed the second drive and it boots up. Unfortunately when I connect the second drive I get errors.

Did you image both drives with the Channels OS? That could be part of the problem.

The error says the drive filesystem is corrupted. You may need to attach to another linux system and repair it first.

Can the additional hard drive be formatted with ntfs? Does it have to be formatted with linux?

Yes it is recommended to use exfat or ntfs for additional storage drives. Just format and attach, no OS image required.