Locast Down?

Any one having issues with Locast? Not only with Channels DVR, but i cant access the website, ios app, and Apple TV app.

seems fine here in the SF area

Working fine here in LA.

Interesting, I’m in chicago and having problems all around. No Local channels work on Channels. Trying website shows a blank page “Null”. Also ios and apple tv apps arent working. Nothing has changed on my end also not using VPN.

Okay i just checked Twitter and see others are having issues as well.

It was working about an hour ago but now it's no longer loading for me either.

The webpage loads if I delete all of my locast.org cookies, but then I get this message when I try to login:

29%20AM

It worked after a few tries.

On Channels, you might have some luck if you just retry a few times. (You might also have to try removing and re-adding it a few times)

Its working for me now on Channels and their website loads. But Locast ios app is still acting weird . Thanks for your input.

Maybe due to the Chicago OTA repack?

I thought that as well initially. The Repack for Chicago was on the 18th, everything on Locast after the repack had worked fine up til today. I did see many others had problems today and Locast’s actually sign in site was down for a while today. As of right now all Is running as it should be across all my devices.