Logo and Poster Image resize

There are currently two Feature Requests here regarding caching the channel logos and poster image files, this is very much needed specially for larger channel lists, however this will become mood if the image files are too big in size as I recently discovered, the Channels app kept crashing over and over on all my ATV 4K while scrolling thru the Guide or On Now list, the channel logos and posters kept reloading and reloading and in some channels no poster will load, and after some troubleshooting I found that the poster images and logos were not too small like the ones that are loading without issues so I decided to create a script that resizes them after they are cached by my proxy Threadfin (Xteve) to a max size of 150KB and now browsing through the Guide or On Now is super smooth, so yes, there is clearly an issue here with file sizes, so in addition to implementing a Cache option for logos and posters, could you please also add an option to resize these images (while preserving the the aspect ratio) to a max limit we can set?

Related requests