Lost Hulu Live TVE on Two Instances

Yes, in about less than 2 week Hulu Live TV has stopped working. I had it running on two instances on my Truenas Scale rig. Instance #1 was running in a Dockge container & had been running for several months. Then I resorted to using an instance is running Win10 virtual machine. This instance stopped working on Monday I believe. I get the TVE: Cable provider authentication failed error. I did go on Hulu's website & try changing my password & that did not work. I do have access to all the TVE websites. I did submitted my error logs the other night but have not heard a peep.

One the Win10 Virtual Machine I get this error when I try to rescan channels. "adobe auth reg code: Cable provider authentication failed"

I have tried starting over with a new installation both with a Dockge container & with Truenas App. When I try adding Hulu as a source the same error come up. "chrome failed to start: [965:982:1002/114414.373961:ERROR:dbus/bus.cc:405] Failed to connect to the bus: Failed to connect to socket /run/dbus/system_bus_socket: No such file or directory [965:965:1002/114414.374672:ERROR:ui/ozone/platform/x11/ozone_platform_x11.cc:257] Missing X server or $DISPLAY [965:965:1002/114414.374679:ERROR:ui/aura/env.cc:246] The platform failed to initialize. Exiting."

Under General Troubleshooting under TV Everywhere it says the Chrome installation is corrupt. I click on install & it seems fine. Even when I hit "re-run with resource intensive tests" it tests fine. this is until I try & add Hulu as a source again.

One example that I have tried but I cannot get a new or existing instance to work.

services:
channels-dvr:
image: fancybits/channels-dvr:tve
container_name: channels-New
network_mode: host
restart: unless-stopped
ipc: host
shm_size: 2gb
environment:
- TZ=America/Chicago
- DISPLAY=:99
- CHROME_DISABLE_X11=true
volumes:
- /mnt/JAD01-Pool/app_data/Channeles_dvr_1:/channels-dvr
- /mnt/JAD01-Pool/DVR_Recordings:/mnt/JAD01-Pool/DVR_Recordings
- /var/run/dbus:/var/run/dbus:ro