M3U EPG problems

I cannot for life of me to get an epg to work. I am using a UK only m3u stream and have tried pasting the url and also using a London Postal Code. The m3u and epg work perfectly in IPTVX and IProTV. I want better recording capability.

Thanks,

Joe

You shouldn’t need a postal code for an xml guide source. Perhaps you’re trying the wrong thing? If you delete the current guide info and add a custom xml guide and give the url to the xml file what happens?

No EPG. I am wondering if I change the channel numbers to correspond with the ones used with Sky TV.

Have you tried searching across all providers:

I don't see that option. I am running 2021.01.01.0032.

Using latest beta server/ATV4beta with Docker 1.0.18 i am still getting dropouts the guide/recording data (example: directed by (null)

i thought i read a week or two before christmas that issue was solved.

I'm guessing i missed a step, heck I just found out that i could set the epg data to refresh every 3 hours this morning, so I know i miss some things.

Nah, I have not figured it out yet. I keep trying

Please email [email protected] with a copy of the m3u and xmltv file

Looks like your XMLTV server is serving up the incorrect content type:

[ERR] Failed to download xmltv: xmltv unexpected ctype: text/html; charset=UTF-8

I've added a workaround for this in the next pre-release build.

Any idea why my m3u epg stops at 7PM CST? I have tried refreshing it a 6, but does not make any difference.

I also have a problem with an M3U and the EPG. I created a very simple m3u with one channel in it and set the provider to the pick existing XMLTV-Pluto (docker provided) . The guide does not populate. If I play around with it and don't pick the existing but rather specify the url (http://192.168.1.12:8080/epg.xml) the guide will populate properly but after a while, the next day, I will lose the guide data for the docker m3u and only will have the guide for short m3u I created. That is to say only one of the M3Us will get the guide data from that one url source.