Magnolia Network 403 error

@JCecere770
Are FOOD and HGTV channels giving you a 403 error?

And you're able to watch 6108-Magnolia Network with Channels DVR now?

Xfinity - Food is good, DIY/HGTV is 403 access denied.

Yes, all channels list above work with Channels DVR. I am using FUBO.

Interesting.
I thought FUBO couldn't get these Discovery Network TVE channels
6107 Investigation Discovery HD
6110 Science Channel HD
6111 American Heroes Channel HD
6112 Destination America HD
6113 Discovery Life Channel HD
6114 MOTORTREND HD
Channels Support - TV Everywhere Availability for Fubo

I guess if 6108-Magnolia Network works on Channels DVR using Fubo credentials, then it's just certain providers that no longer allow TVE access to the Live streaming website.

This is my FuboTV

I see DIY/Magnolia is not working ... They did say on their FAQ that they would not provide TVE access.

I had DIY Network as part of my cable package - can I log into discovery+ or the Magnolia app with my cable provider login?
At this time, your cable or satellite provider credentials cannot be used to log in to discovery+ or the Magnolia app. You can also contact your cable or satellite provider for more ways to watch on the go.

It is somewhat confusing as they only mention apps and discovery+, but not the Live websites.

Can I stream more DIY Network shows than what is on Magnolia Network?
Yes! You can stream additional shows that were previously on DIY Network, plus all Magnolia Network shows and 60,000 episodes of current and classic shows from HGTV, Food Network, TLC, ID, Animal Planet, Discovery Channel, and more on discovery+.

Can I use my cable or satellite provider login to stream DIY Network shows anywhere else?
To stream DIY Network shows with your cable or satellite provider login, please download one of the apps from the Discovery family, such as Discovery GO, Food Network GO, HGTV GO, TLC GO, or Travel Channel GO. You can also contact your cable or satellite provider for more ways to stream on the go.

Yeah it is ... I lost that Channel in my XFINITY subscription.

Confirmed again that if I go to [Magnolia] ('https://go.discovery.com/channel/magnolia-network-preview-atve-us)and log in with my DTV credentials it works.

Tried your link they have removed that channel from my xfinity service.

This network is not included in your current Xfinity TV service.
To add it to your service, upgrade now.

If you have questions , please see our FAQs or Chat with us.

Thank you for being an Xfinity customer!

It says that until you Link Provider.
Try https://go.discovery.com/live-now?network=magnolia-network click the Live On Now video and then Link Provider. Should work (does for me, Delicious Destinations - Savannah playing).

That works for me

2 Likes

Confirmed. Working here too. Thanks Channels dev team!

1 Like

I don't know if this will work

If Fubo is your only TVE source, looks like they need to update their website here Channels Support - TV Everywhere Availability for Fubo
Magnolia is working now on the new pre-release.

Thanks for the fix on this… working well!!

I see the same for Magnolia. The channel name is DIY yet the description Magnolia MAGNHD. Is this the way it should be?

DIY is what the channel used to be called, and is just used internally. As long as the guide data on the right side is correct, then all is well.

For some reason a group of channels that includes Magnolia stopped working with the 403 error message. I deleted the provider FUBO and did a rescan and got the channels back. For some reason it said Magnolia not authorized. I rescaned only Magnolia and it now works. This happens periodically withe same channels:
6107 Investigation Discovery HD
6109 Magnolia HD
6110 Science Channel HD
6111 American Heroes Channel HD
6112 Destination America HD
6113 Discovery Life Channel HD
6114 MOTORTREND HD
There is a glitch in something as FUBO has not deleted them from TVE.