Make channel banner appear with timeline permanently

When you channel surf, the channel logo and number appear on the top right, but when you bring up the timeline while watching, it doesn't show.

can you make it appear permanently every time the timeline appears? add more info if you want, even add a clock for the betamax generation that always complains.

thanks!

I just realized there's a clock on the timeline bar. Sweet. It'll have to do.

Well, sort of. It displays the time of where you are in the timeline. If you are not currently caught up/watching live, then it may be a time in the past that is displayed.

(Although, in reference to changing channels: yes, this will be the current time, as there is no buffer yet.)

How can you channels surf? I'm using a Nvidia shield and when I switch channels in the guide it goes to that channel. Is there a way to just click left or right to go to the next channel? Also I never see the channel logo and number in the upper right. Is there a setting for that too? Thanks

You'll have to get a different remote if you're using the SHIELD remote. One with channel up / down and / or a pg up / pg down

And depending on what you get, some programming may be necessary.

Ok, Thanks will give it a go