Manual channel selection for passes from the guide

I'm sure there are similar requests to mine, but I would like to reiterate it. When I select a channel in the guide to create a pass, the channel sometimes reverts to a different channel for the pass from the one I actually select from the guide. I am in between Baltimore and DC and get all major network affiliates from both markets as well as many independent stations and PBS channels. When I select a program on a Baltimore channel in the guide it sometimes selects the DC channel to record from. I know that I can edit the channel in the Web GUI, but I would like the pass to record on the channel I select from the guide without having to jump through extra hoops. I have my favorite channels list set to display only HD channels so it will record from an HD channel regardless of which market it selects the channel from. I would just like it to record from the market I specify.

That being said, when I go into the Web GUI for the DVR settings, there are separate tabs for the schedule and another for the passes. The schedule tab shows every available channel the program could record from, but when you go to the passes tab and select the option to edit the channel, all it says is Any for the available channels. I would like to see a drop-down list for all of the available channels shown on the Schedule tab for each program pass so I can just select the desired channel from the list instead of having to remember the channel and enter it manually. I wouldn't even have to bother with this if I was able to set up the pass with the desired channel from the guide initially.