Marquee Sports Network

it comes in on the actual uverse tv station with the cable box.

If you can find a website that allows you to log in with your UVERSE credentials and watch the channel, it’s possible Channels DVR can support it. However, it looks like @Richard_smith may have already found the website and checked and found that UVERSE is not an authentication option. If so, it will not be available in Channels either.

UVerse/DTV doesn’t have authentication on their stream yet. Hopefully by the time the season starts.

I have Hulu and it allows me to authenticate... hopefully this channel is added soon! Be great to get in the next few weeks before baseball season starts!

Please add for Hulu... it is available and useable as a log-in

Any updates on this being made available for Hulu users?

1 Like

Please update to the latest dvr pre-release, then use the Edit button to rescan channel 6156

1 Like

I have done this it is now in my guide but when I try to watch I get stream not available I’m trying to attach the pictures thank you so much for your quick response like always

Please click Help > Submit Diagnostics from the dvr web UI

They have been submitted here is the picture

Please update to the newest version and try to rescan that channel again.

1 Like

Boom!!

Thank you!

2 Likes

How do I upgrade to the pre release?

Press and hold on the Check for Updates button in the DVR UI.

Thank you thank you thank you!

1 Like

I think it worked...what version should I be showing in the UI after the upgrade? Thanks again!

It is working here. Thank you!!!

Is anyone else having issues with the frame rate on Marquee with TVE? Baseball is virtually unwatchable.

I can no longer get channel 6156 Marquee Sports on channels dvr. It worked last year. I have also already upgraded to the latest pre release. Is it no longer supported? Thanks!

They switched to a format that is incompatible with Channels. More here: