Master-list Free Working M3U (Custom Channels)

Ah, I see what you mean now. My "original air dates" are all today's date, so we're having the same problem. But I'm not aware of any other source for this data, nor any Docker that massages the data to work better with Channels. Maybe someone else can chime in. But I'm guessing this is just how it is for the free Samsung TV+ channels at this time.

1 Like

Okay, thanks. I skimmed through some other Samsung TV+ threads, and they all list the same links, so you're probably right, this is just something we have to live with for now.

4 Likes

can you advise what in the XML file is wrong and I can look at fixing it or removing it.
As far as I can tell, I dont put in any original air dates. The only information I have is what time its airing. So maybe channels defaults to todays date if there is no original air date element?

Also, missing artwork - that again is Samsung not always providing it in the android app data that I use

The below is the available data for a program

{
   "id":"US-387-USAJ3400014LK-16403340",
   "title":"WeatherSpy Shorts | When it Rains it Pours",
   "stream_url":"https://7eeb372ee2224dbf9138691d0f5d218b.mediatailor.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/v1/master/44f73ba4d03e9607dcd9bebdcb8494d86964f1d8/Samsung_WeatherSpy/playlist.m3u8?ads.wurl_channel=387&ads.wurl_name=WeatherSpy&ads.coppa=0&ads.us_privacy=1YNY&ads.psid=%7BPSID%7D&ads.targetopt=%7BTARGETOPT%7D&ads.app_domain=%7BAPP_DOMAIN%7D&ads.app_name=%7BAPP_NAME%7D",
   "start_time":"2022-02-11T11:30:05Z",
   "duration":"1800",
   "thumbnail":"https://tvpmdynamiclogopus.samsungcloud.tv/stretch?url=https://tvpmlogopus.samsungcloud.tv/platform/image/contents/vc/00/02/07/US_VC_CTI_USQU352137A_US-387-USAJ3400014LK-16403340_20220210104114007.jpg&w={width}&h={height}",
   "desc":"And when it pours, it floods.",
   "rating":"TV-14"
}

Yes it seems that's exactly the issue. Would leaving it blank help? I don't know which is better or worse. I just know it's not accurate, so don't pay attention to it.

1 Like

@tmm1 any way to have Channels not show original air date if its not in the xml?
Maybe its assuming if its not present - then that means its the first airing?

1 Like

For what its worth, the same issue affects the XML from Stirr and Distro TV.

Pluto and Plex however are fine.

i see both of those have programme elements which is used to advise the premiere date.
Again, that information isn't available for some services - so be good to know how we can make channels ignore it

Can you post a screenshot of where this is happening

1 Like

Sure. This is today's date and it's on every show in SamsungTV's EPG, regardless of actual premiere/original airdate:

If SamsungTV's EPG doesn't include this data, at least based on how the grid displays data from HDHomeRun and TVE sources, I'd expect for this field to be blank, rather than being inaccurate with today's date inserted regardless. Stirr and DistroTV's displayed EPG does the same. Pluto and Plex, however, display fine.

1 Like

Fixed in latest TestFlight beta

3 Likes

Just confirming nothing needs to be done in the EPGs that aren't using < date > ?

3 Likes

Correct just a display issue

Thanks for all your info. Regarding Herogotv, I now have all the channels and a fairly robust epg. But all my recording attempts result in the same error message---the channels can't seem to be found. Suggestions?

4 Likes

I had similar issues with Herogo, some channels worked, and some didn't. I think there are some georestrictions in place? I gave up on it. I already have many other free sources of (the same or similar) channels, so it wasn't worth the hassle.

Can you tunevto thevchannel succesfully and watch live tv?

Edit: i just loaded HeroGo. I tried loading a bunch of random channels. Only about half worked.

1 Like

I forgot to add the error screenshot

1 Like

The XML for EPG for Stirr isn't working for me. The link works for the M3U for the channels but I'm not getting any guide data with the XML listed above. Does someone else have a working EPG link for guide data for Stirr I could use?

All of the rest of the M3U's and EPG's are working great for me, but I just can't get Stirr to work for the guide data for whatever reason.

1 Like

I'd say your best bet is to use the Stirr URL's made available from https://nocords.xyz

With continued thanks to @HankLloydRight

3 Likes

My mistake for not clarifying:

That's the one I'm using and it doesn't work.

1 Like

Hmm, that's odd. I'm using it too and it's working fine over here.

2 Likes