Master-list Free Working M3U (Custom Channels)

@Jay1987 Looks like the cutt.ly/DeltaSr95 source has all been taken down. Links are dead.

See also: https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/thread/9nk6qzy3?p=34

2 Likes

Geonsey Free2view page disappeared along with the link to the m3u ;_; I should have backed the list up.

3 Likes

@Jay1987

1 Like

Wow, when did Keys get out of prison?

1 Like

What's the backstory on this as an alternative to DeltaSr95 and Free2View?

https://github.com/iptv-org/iptv

I've seen some other posts about it, but nothing detailed.

Sources seems to stream. EPG from same site does not seem to work (at least not in my experience). I have also not dug through the myriad of channels yet to see how many of them are garbage or overlap other better-known sources.

2 Likes

Hello.

Thanks for this post - especially the PBS stations. I gave the posted .m3u8 and .xml url's a try.

I setup the Custom Channels normally - using the same method/settings posted here (in screenshot). The PBS channels I wanted do show up in my guide (including my local PBS). But there's no guide info listed (just the channel name all the way across) and nothing happens when I select the channel.

I've got a rudimentary understanding of how this works - but am still learning. Is there something else I could try?

4 Likes

bad news shared later in this thread:

1 Like

I see. Don't quite understand the need for DRM on publicly funded OTA stations but that's the way of the world now.

Thank you for the clarification.

6 Likes

Found this and I am going to reach out to my local channel. PBS Kids works but I won't tell them that but I think that might be part of my TV subscription.

7 Likes

I have a bit of a problem here, yesterday I added several of the sources with no guide data, like Redbox and Tubi, to see what channels they carried. Then I deleted most of them, but all the channels from the deleted sources are somehow still populating my server-side guide when its set to All Sources, All Channels. It's the strangest thing.

I updated to the latest pre-release, restarted Channels, even restarted my computer, but they're still here.

The only way I can get rid of them is to readd the deleted sources, click Manage Lineup, then manually block Every Single Channel. Which is super annoying and time consuming to say the least!

3 Likes

Reload guide database

3 Likes

That got it. Thanks, man!

2 Likes

All my channels from the above m3u/xls links now show Connection Lost (-17)

4 Likes

I'm sure a lot of them came from here GitHub ยท Where software is built
It has been taken down.

1 Like

Has anyone found all the local network TV stations?

Thank you

2 Likes

hi there,
The use of the local streams for network affiliates is steadily being taken down.
If a stream is found, it will likely be taken down.

2 Likes

Ive been using the plex epg found here for many months.
Seems like the channels guide isnt getting data any more.
Anyone else seeing this?
@matthuisman

3 Likes

See Samsung TV Plus for Channels - #173 by matthuisman

1 Like

Would be fun/interesting if someone had a dedicated Free-to-air satellite m3u.

Free sat TV?... im not sure if that exist. Is there a specific station you are trying to get? Maybe we can help. Are you looking for Free or legal. The point of intersection for those two is FAST (Free ad supported tv) providers. Ex: pluto, stirr, etc.

1 Like