Master List of Channels

Apologies if this was addressed elsewhere but I'm looking for the master list of channels supported by the DVR so that I can customize in my settings. Preferably a list that includes the various local stations that Channels supports and has guide data for. I'd appreciate any nudges in the right direction.

Thank you.

Not sure what this means.

We don't really have a master list of channels anywhere. The channels are discovered during channel scan phase when setting up a source.

The channels are determined by the "Sources" you add under the "Settings" menu.

When you add a HD HomeRun, all the channels that the HDHR receives are added. Same for Locast and any TVE source you add (like Fubo, or Comcast).

To see the channels for a given source, look at the settings on an individual source, and select "Manage lineup".

Thank you both for your replies, I'm having a hard time explaining what I'm looking for in a helpful way unfortunately.

When I add channels under my current setup, TNT East Coast, for example, is assigned channel 6035, and that assignment I assume is because TNT East Coast was assigned channel 6035, when detected, by Fancy Bits as opposed to by TNT.

What I was hoping to see was a list showing what channel numbers the DVR will assign when it detects the TVE source. Besides just being curious as a I tinker with my setup I'm also curious about what TVE channels are supported that I don't have and may not be on my radar yet.

If you click Rescan Lineup in the drop down next to your TVE source it will list all the possible channels.

Maybe check out this post: TVE Channel Number List?

2 Likes

Thank you alai!

1 Like

I looked at that list and noticed:

9026 Classic Movies Channel 

Does anyone know where to source this channel?  It does not appear in my Fubo list.

That is not a TVE channel. (By default, channels above 9000 are automatically given a number when you use M3U playlists to source your channels.)

If it is not a TVE channel, why is it on the master list of TVE channels?

That is a user contributed list, not an official list. Also, if you note the beginning of the 9000 channels, many are pre-fixed as "Pluto TV", so obviously they are combining lists.

If you want to see what TVE channels you have, bring up the source window in the DVR web UI, and click "Edit" in the upper-right. Then you will see all TVE channels, including those you do not receive, listed.

I've gone through a categorized/sorted the TVE channels that Channels offers. There are some open-ended parts (especially relating to FS RSNs), but I think it's pretty exhaustive: