Midco Discovery family of channels TVE login problem

My cable provider is Midco and when I scan for TVE channels the Discovery family of channels won't login, I'm able to login using a Chrome browser with my credentials tho. Log file 3fe6972f-b63f-425a-8008-af350d0cd362 has been submitted.

Nothin'?

Same issue here with Discovery group and espn group. I have reported and sent logs but have not heard anything yet. I have Uverse.

Luckily the ESPN channels work for me.

Am I just out of luck with this? Is it on the radar to be looked at? Some idea where this is at would be great.

Please email [email protected] with a HAR file showing it working on watch.hgtv.com

Instructions: NESN is broken :(

The HAR file has been emailed.

Thanks!

Any resolution? I've just noticed that I'm having the same problem with Cox credentials. It shows "chrome auth_timed_out" for all the Discovery networks, even if I scan them individually. I can still log in directly to these channels via a browser with the same credentials.

Try updating your DVR by click-and-hold on the Check for Update button

Thanks. I updated to the latest version, but the problem remains. Any other suggestions?

Click rescan next to Cox, then find the discovery channel and click rescan next to them.

Thanks, all the Discovery channels are back in my lineup now. It didn't work at first, but I came back later and rescanned all channels. Much appreciated!